Ndutu & Serengeti Photo Safari
Each year thousands of Wildebeest give birth to their young in one of natures biggest events the Ndutu Serengeti Wildebeest Calving season.
This 10 day safari is without doubt an experience that you as a wildlife photographer should not miss! Considered one of the greatest wildlife spectacles on earth, the migration includes millions of animals as the wildebeest are accompanied on their trek by hundreds of thousand of zebra and gazelle – and predators.
Our safari is aimed at the calving season when the massive herds of wildebeest arrive in the Southern most point of their migration over February March. This is without a doubt one of the best times for you to witness this extraordinary spectacle when the herds find themselves on the vast open plains of the southern Serengeti and Ndutu plains. Here over 8 000 calves are born per day – yet less than half will live to see their five-month birthday. Roaming prides of lion follow the herds, large clans of hyena and of course resident cheetah make for non stop action. For these reasons Ndutu is a favourite with wildlife enthusiasts, photographers and film-makers.
Tusk Photo will be using private safari vehicles for the entire tour. We will also be limiting the number of photographers per vehicle so that there are no limitations in terms of your photographic opportunities.
- Wildebeest Calving Season – Up to 8000 calves born every day
- Extensive Cheetah action – Expect to photograph hunting Cheetah daily in Ndutu
- Unbelievable Lions – Expect Lions in trees and Granite Kopjes in the Serengeti
- Superb predator action – Lions, Leopards, Cheetah & Hyenas will put up a show
- Photograph the most beautiful part of Africa – Serengeti (The landscapes are mind-blowing)
- Open Private vehicles with no more than 4 guests per vehicle
- Extensive knowledge on the area as Tusk Photo hosts have worked here for many calving seasons
This safari includes
- Private vehicles, Open Land Cruiser Game Viewers
- All meals, Bottled water on game drives, Park fees and Airport departure taxes
- All Park fees both in Ngorongoro (Ndutu) and Serengeti.
- Services of Tusk Photo hosts
- Return flights and transfers to and from Kilimanjaro Airport Tanzania (JRO) once the safari commences.
- All meals and 9 nights’ accommodation incl. teas & coffees – Most dietary requirements can be catered for
- All game drive activities
This Safari does not include
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from the bar
- Gratuities and expenses of a personal nature
- Costs for Visas (if applicable)
- Telephone Calls
- International flight to Kilimanjaro Airport Tanzania (JRO) and back
- Balloon flights Ndutu / Serengeti
Day 2 - 5
Day 7 - 9
Dates & Prices
|Departure Date||Return Date||Tour Cost||SADC Rate||Availability||Location|
|21 February 2023||5 March 2023||USD 11490||N/A||6||Book|
Anne Shellard from Australia wrote:
Great trip....in all aspects... Thank you...
Elmarie Pieterse wrote:
Julle fotos en toekennings op Kwela gesien. Wou net se dis asemrowend en baie geluk. Dit wil gedoen word !!!